The management of the Federal College of Education (FCE) Kano has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its B.Ed programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FCE Kano Degree admission list has been uploaded to the school website.
How to Check FCE Kano Degree Admission List
- Go to the FCE Kano admission status checking portal at http://www.fcekano.edu.ng/portal/welcome/admissionresult/.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Login” to access your FCE Kano admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FCE Kano Degree admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.