FCE Katsina admission list – the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE), Katsina programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session have been published.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE), Katsina programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check FCE Katsina Admission List
FCE Katsina prospective students can access their admission status from the names pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates can access their FCE Katsina admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FCE Katsina programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.