Federal College of Education Katsina is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various NCE and Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for FCE Katsina post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Federal College of Education (FCE) Katsina 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise.
FCE Katsina Post UTME Eligibility
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
To be eligible for the admission, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 120 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination for NCE Programme and 180 and above for Degree Programme.
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- The four-year degree programme is available to candidates who have successfully completed the Nigeria Certificate in Education [NCE] and must have purchased the 2020 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY (D.E) form. All Direct Entry applicants must equally have graduated with a minimum of MERIT in their NCE courses.
How to Apply for FCE Katsina Post UTME Form
All eligible candidates are required to visit the school website: https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply to register and make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening. The Registration commences on Monday, 7th September 2020.
- Click on to https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply
- Read the instruction carefully
- Create an account if you have just come into the portal for the first time. Simply sign up by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email and any Password
- Login into the Portal with existing login accounts by entering your Email and Password
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- Upon successful payment, click on Continue Registration to continue your registration
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available and upload your passport
- Submit your application form
- On successful completion of your application , print a hard copy of your application form, acknowledgment slip and evidence of payment. Attach photocopies of your credential and submit to ADMISSION OFFICE, FCE Katsina.
For enquiries and/or complaints send an email to email@example.com.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!