Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education, Obudu (FCEOBUDU) Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Federal College of Education Obudu (FCEOBUDU) Resumption Date
- Federal College of Education (FCE) Kano Pre-NCE Admission Form
- FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Federal College of Education Obudu Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FCE Pankshin Professional Diploma in Education Admission Form
How to Apply for FCE Obudu Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Admission Form
All applicants should proceed to any commercial bank of their Choice and pay a non-refundable application fee of N5,500.00 through Remita into the F.C.E, Obudu TSA account. Thereafter, they shall also proceed to the College Cyber cafe to obtain the Admission forms online.
Only Bachelor, Master and/or Doctorate degrees and HND graduates with the required 5 ‘O Level GCE/WAEC or NECO credit Passes, including English and mathematics, are qualified to apply.