All candidates who chose Federal College of Education, Obudu in programme affliation with the University of Calabar as First Choice Institution; and scored 120 and above in the 2017 JAMB examination should register for Post UTME Aptitude test by following the guideline below:
How to Apply for FCE Obudu Post UTME.
- Log on to apply.fceobudu.edu.ng and generate a Remita Number (RRR)
- he application form cost N 3,000 only. This covers Aptitude Test/Screening fee of 2000 and portal charges of 1000. Make the payment either to First Bank or Zenith Bank.
- After the payment in bank Use the RRR on apply.fceobudu.edu.ng to continue your registration.
- Complete Application form online and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of copies of credentials to the duly completed Application Form and submit to the Degree Programme Unit
Entry applications close on Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Candidates should be available for the Aptitude test which will be computer based on Wednesday, 4th October 2017.
Candidates should bring to the Aptitude test venue photocopies of Attestation slip and JAMB result slip showing candidates photograph
DIRECT ENTRY (POST NCE ONLY) who chose the Degree Programme should follow steps i – v above. They should be available for screening on Thursday, 5th October 2017.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!