Federal College of Education, Okene Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PDE) admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Federal College of Education Okene Diploma Programmes Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Federal College of Education Okene (FCEOKENE) NCE Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Federal College of Education Okene Teaching Practice Orientation for 2021/2022 NCE II Students
- Federal College of Education Okene NCE Sandwich Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | NCE & Degree
The Federal College of Education, Okene, is now selling application forms for admission into its Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PDE) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The PDE is designed and approved by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (T.R.C.N) for teachers and prospective teachers without the minimum teaching qualification (Nigeria Certificate in Education), to attain Professional teaching qualification.
The PDE is equivalent to the postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) being run by some Nigeria Universities and qualifies the graduates to study Masters in Education at the University.
FCE Okene Postgraduate Diploma Admission Requirements & Duration
The qualifications for admission are:
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Degree Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate.
In other words, all those with the above qualifications who are teaching in Colleges of Education, Colleges of Agriculture, Law Schools, Universities, and Ministry/Police Academies etc are eligible for enrolment. Prospective teachers who have the above qualification are also eligible. Ultimately, only those with professional teaching qualifications recognized by TRCN will be eligible for employment as teachers at all levels of education in Nigeria.
- The duration of the PDE programme is 6 months.
How to Apply for FCE Okene Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form
Interested applicants must pay the application fee of N5000 and fill their forms online as follows:
- Visit the College Web-portal (https://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click the application and then select your category, i.e. Diploma Programmes 2021/2022.
- Fill the form and make online payment of the application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
- Download and print the payment receipt and application form.
Note that the closing date for all applications is on December 30, 2021.
For details, contact, 07056060506 08030727947, 08036243709