Federal College of Education, Okene, is now selling the application forms for admission into its Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses available, requirements and how to apply for the FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education, Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Available Courses
1. Adult and Non-Formal Education
2.Agricultural Science Double Major
3.Arabic/Christian Religious Studies
18.Christian Religious Studies/English
19.Christian Religious Studies/french
20.Christian Religious Studies/Hausa
21.Christian Religious Studies/Igbo
22.Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
23.Christian Religious Studies/Yoruba
26.Computer Education physics
27.Computer Science Education/Integrated Science
28.Computer Science Education/mathematics
29.Early Childhood Care Education
42.Fine and Applied Arts Double Major
56.Home Economics Double Major
58. Igbo/social Studies
60.Integrated Science Double Major
61. Integrated Science/Mathematics Education
63.Islamic Studies/Social Studies
67.Music Double Major
68.Music/Christian Religious Studies
71.Physical and Health Education Double Major
72.Primary Education Studies
FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
- SSCE/GCE (O/L) with four passes at sitting or five (5) Passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and passes in related subjects.
- TC II Certificate with passes.
- Other relevant or equivalent qualification with four (4) passes at a sitting or five (5) passes at two sittings and passes in related subjects, i.e. City and Guilds, Federal Craft Certificate, etc.
- GCE (O/L) or SSCE with two (2) passes.
- TC II with at least two (2) passes.
- Federal Craft Certificate or City and Guilds Certificate with at least two (2) passes.
How to Apply for FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Visit the College Web-portal (http://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click “application” and then select your category, e.g. Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Programme 2020/2021
- Fill the form and make online payment of the application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
- We advise you to have a valid email account before you start the application process.
- Click on the application category below to fill the appropriate form.
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all the necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- On the field ‘Please solve the captcha….’, type the two words shown. Please type those words separated by a space before you click on ‘Get login credentials’.
- An e-mail will be sent immediately to the provided email address (ensure the email provided is your personal address).
- Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
- On the https://fceokene.waeup.org, click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the earlier email you received to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- You can view your entries before downloading the application slip.
- To make payment, login and click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- On the top left corner of the page displayed, click on ‘College Pay’ to start payment by ATM or Cash Card.
Closing Date: 12th October 2021.