Federal College of Education Pankshin (FCEP) admission list (1st, 2nd and 3rd batch) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) has rleased the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its NCE and Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check FCE Pankshin Admission List.
- Visit https://admission.fcepankshin.ng/?page=NjE2MjMxLzc4NDI5NC8zMzYxMjYvNDQ4MTY4LzcyODI3My8=.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Sign In’ button to access your FCE Pankshin admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) 2019/2020 admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!