FCE Zaria admission list – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE and Degree (in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE and B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
FCE Zaria admission list for the 2018/2019 has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Federal College of Education Zaria Admission Lists.
- Go to Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria admission status checking portal @ http://fcezaria.net/admission.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search Admission’ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) candidates are to go to http://www.fcezaria.net/admission-abu.php to access their admission status and print their admission letter
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!