Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria B.Ed Economics admission form (in affiliation with UDUSOK) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Department of Economics, School of Secondary, Arts and Social Sciences Education, Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria is now selling the application forms for admission into its B.Sc Ed Economics programme affiliated to Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Requirements and How to Apply for FCE Zaria B.Ed Economics Admission Form
Candidates wishing to be admitted should apply through Direct Entry. The duration is three (3) years. Any one of the following is admissible.
- Federal College of Education, Zaria Part-Time School Fees
- Important Payment Notice for ABU Affiliation Graduates at FCE Zaria
- Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE Part-Time Admission List
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education Nsugbe (NOCEN) Resumption Date
- Umar Suleiman College of Education Gashua (USCOEGA) Summer Semester
- NCE at minimum of Merit (9 points) in relevant subject areas of study and Education provided the O’ Level requirements are satisfied.
- Relevant Diploma at Lower Credit Level provided the O’ Level requirements are satisfied.
- GCE O’Level Two (2) Passes in relevant subject areas at advanced level with SC/GCE O Level Credit Passes in five (5) subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- English Language and Mathematics Requirements: in all cases, whether by Direct Entry or UTME, a candidate must have a Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE or its equivalent.
For Further Enquiries, Contact Head, Department of Economics or the Dean, School of Undergraduate Studies, Federal College of Education, Zaria