Federal College of Education, Zaria (in affiliation with ABU) screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted students.
- Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria Notice to Students on Ongoing COEASU strike
- Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria Examination Commencement Date for 1st Semester 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Matriculation Ceremony 2021/2022
- Federal College of Education Zaria (FCEZaria) Remedial Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Federal College of Education Zaria (FCEZaria) Notice on Commencement of Psychometric Registration Exercise
This is to inform you that the screening team is coming from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the screening exercise of the newly admitted 2021/2022 undergraduate students, which is scheduled to hold as follows:
A. SCREENING SCHEDULE
Date: Will commence from Monday, 6th to 10th December, 2021.
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Venue: Micro Teaching LAB I
B. REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING
All candidates are required to present the following:
- Original WASC/WASSC/NABTEB/SSC/Statements of result.
- Original NCE/Diploma Statement of result/Certificate.
- Original State of Origin/Indigenization Certificate.
- Original Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age.
- Original Direct Entry e-registration slip.
- Reference letter of good conduct from a reputable person in the society. This must be on a letter head and duly stamped.
- Eight (8) recent passport photographs on white background.
- Photocopies of items I-V stated above.
- WAEC/NECO and NABTEB Scratch cards for those who do not Certificate.
- Registration Remitta for 2021/2022 payment of School fees, duly confirmed by the Bursary Department.
- Photocopy of JAMB Admission letter.
C. OTHER REQUIREMENTS BY THE UNIVERSITY
- ABU Screening package #3000.
- GENS 103 Lecture Notes #1,500.
- University ID card #1,500.
- Correction of Admission Letter or change of course #500 (where applicable).