Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria part-time studies academic calendar (adjusted) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The management of the Federal College of Education (FCE), Zaria, has released the adjusted academic calendar for NCEPP (part-time) students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FCE Zaria Part-Time Academic Calendar
a. 28th January to 19th February 2021 – Registration for both Newly Admitted and Returning Students (2 Weeks)
b. 23rd February to 5th March 2021 – Late Registration charges for both Newly Admitted and Returning Students (N2,500) [2 Weeks)
First Semester 2019/2020 Session
- 29th & 30th January to 5th & 6th February 2021 – Lectures/Orientation for COVID-19 for both New and Returning Students (2 Weeks)
- 12th & 13th February to 19th & 20th February 2021 – 1st Nine Weeks Exams (No examination for NCE I until after orientation and matriculation exercise applies to all departments including School of general education) [2 Weeks]
- 26th & 27th February to 23rd & 24th April 2021 – 2nd Eight Weeks Lectures/Orientation and Matriculation for NCE I
- 30th April & 1st May – 21st & 22nd May 2021 – 2nd Eight Weeks of Exams (2 Weeks)
Second Semester 2019/2020 Session
- 28th & 29th May to 16th & 17th July 2021 – 1st Eight weeks Lectures (8 Weeks)
- 30th & 31st July to 13th & 14th August 2021 – 1st Eight weeks Exams (3 Weeks)
- 21st & 22nd August to 15th & 16th October 2021 – 2nd Eight weeks Lecture (8 Weeks)
- 22nd & 23rd October 2021 to 6th & 7th November 2021 – 2nd Eight weeks Exams (3 Weeks)