Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into the college NCE regular programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for FCE Zaria post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE regular programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are made on prescribed forms for the various programmes in the College. Application for NCE Programme is made on the JAMB Polytechnics and Colleges of Education Matriculation Form (MPCE). The call for the application is done through JAMB. And candidates are expected to sit for the selection examination on a specified date announced by JAMB. Successful Candidates are communicated on their success and admission.
Candidates who are admitted into the NCE Regular will be required to pay for JAMB Regularization and their Admission would be regularized by JAMB.
FCE Zaria NCE Courses
Below is the list of high-quality programmes offered by FCE Zaria:
- ADULT EDUCATION (DM).
- AGRICULTURAL EDUC(D. MAJOR).
- ARABIC/ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- ARABIC/PRIMARY EDUC. STUDIES.
- BIOLOGY/INTERGRATED SCIENCE.
- BIOLOGY/PRIMARY EDUC STUDIES.
- BUSINESS EDUC.(D. MAJOR).
- CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS.
- C.R.S/POL. SCIENCE.
- C.R.S/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- C.R.S/PRIMARY EDUC. STUDIES.
- CHEMISTRY/INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- EARLY CHILD EDU(DM).
- ECONOMICS/POL. SCIENCE.
- ECONOMICS/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- ENGLISH/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- ENGLISH/ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- ENGLISH/POL. SCIENCE.
- ENGLISH/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- ENGLISH(D. Major).
- FRENCH/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- GEOGRAPHY/POL. SCIENCE.
- GEOGRAPHY/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- GEOGRAPHY/INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- HAUSA/POL. SCIENCE.
- HAUSA/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- HAUSA/ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- HAUSA/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- HOME ECONOMICS(D. MAJOR).
- IGBO/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- IGBO/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- IGBO/ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE(D. MAJOR).
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/COMPUTER SCIENCE.
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/COMPUTER.
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/PHYSICS.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/ECONOMICS.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/POL. SCIENCE.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/GEOGRAPHY.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- MATHEMATICS/INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- PHYSICAL & HEALTH EDUC.(D.MAJOR).
- PHE/COMPUTER SCIENCE.
- PHE/INTER SCIENCE.
- PHYSICS/INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION(DM).
- SOCIAL STUDIES/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- SOCIAL STUDIES(D. MAJOR).
- SOCIAL STUDIES/FRENCH.
- SOCIAL STUDIES/COMPUTER.
- SOCIAL STUDIES/POL. SCIENCE.
- YORUBA/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- YORUBA/ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- YORUBA/SOCIAL STUDIES.
FCE Zaria Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who had chosen Federal College of Education, Zaria as its first (1st) choice and scored 100 points and above in the UTME
- A minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE NTC “O” Level with at least five Credits.
FCE Zaria NCE Admission Requirements
NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (NCE)
- GCE O/L or SSCE with passes in at least five (5) subjects in two sittings, four of which must be at credit level.
- Grade II Teachers Certificate (TC II) /Higher Islamic Studies (SISC) with credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
- R.S.A or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate or the Federal Craft Training Certificate.
- Associate Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad.
- Credits in English and/or Mathematics may be required in some courses.
- Successful candidates in the Pre-NCE, (Languages or Sciences), final examination organized by an accredited body, would also be qualified for admission.
- The College may, in addition to all of the above, administer its own qualifying elimination tests and/or interviews for some courses, e.g. Physical and Health
NCE BY CORRESPONDENCE (NCE CC)
To be admitted into the NCE by Correspondence programme, a candidate must have any of the following:
- Teachers’ Grade II (TC II) with credits/merits in three subjects one of which must be in the subject the candidate wishes to study.
- GCE (O/L) or SSCE with passes in five subjects in one sitting, three of which must be at credit level.
- GCE (O/L) or SSCE with passes in five subjects, four of which must be at credit level in two sittings.
- Grade II pass certificate with a minimum of five years post qualification teaching experience.
How to Apply for FCE Zaria Post UTME Form
Interested Candidates are required to generate the College REMITA and make payment of N3,000 at the College Micro Finance BANK (ZAFEC) which shall be used to login for registration in the College Website https://fcezaria.edu.ng/portal/student-application.php
DEFERMENT OF ADMISSION:
Admission is not deferrable. However, after completion of registration in the College, a newly registered student may defer a semester or course(s) by a written application to the Academic Secretary through the concerned Heads of Departments. Such Deferment is valid only through a written approval by the Academic Secretary.
- Candidates are advised to generate Transaction ID (remita) from the College Portal (www.fcezaria.net) before proceeding to any commercial bank(s) for the payment of the screening fee.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.