Federal College Of Education (Technical), Asaba is now selling application forms for admission into its Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for FCET PDE admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College Of Education (Technical), Asaba Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FCET Asaba PDE Admission Requirements
This is a one-year programme, which prepares candidates for teaching in technical colleges, polytechnics, senior secondary and commercial institutions. It is open to candidates who already possess acceptable technical or commercial qualifications with a minimum of two years post qualification professional, industrial or teaching experience.
Candidates seeking admission into PDE programme must have: –
- A university degree or professional qualification in a relevant field.
- An accredited Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics engineering, Accountancy, Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Agricultural Science, Home Economics, Fine and Applied arts.
- Federal Government approved Certificate in Secretarial Studies in Short Hand/Typewriting at 100/50 W. P. M. together with WAEC/G. C. E. ‘O’ level with at least passes in five subjects including English Language with three credit passes obtained at two sittings.
- WAEC Technical Advanced/City and Guild final or full Technological Certificate (FTC) of City and Guild of London Institute in Building, Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Trades.
- Any other acceptable Technical or commercial qualifications.
How to Apply for FCET Asaba PDE Admission Form
All interested candidates into the Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) programme are to pay the sum of four thousand naira (N4000.00) only at the Bank through Bursary office and come to the Degree Unit with the blue receipt for collection of the admission form.
Completed admission forms should be returned to the Deputy Registrar (Admissions), Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba, not later than 31 January 2021.