The management of the Federal College of Education (Technical) Gombe invites all qualified candidates to the 2022/2023 screening exercise scheduled for November 22, 2022 by 9:oo am prompt at the School of Undergraduate Studies, FCE (T) Gombe.
- Federal College of Education (FCE) Kano Pre-NCE Admission Form
- FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form
- FCET Gombe Pre-NCE Admission Form
- Federal College of Education (Technical) Gombe Notice to 2017, 2018 2019 & 2020 Admitted Students
- Federal College of Education (Technical) Gombe Matriculates 2151 for NCE Programme
The exercise will qualify you for admission into 200 level and 100 level degree programmes in various courses offered at Degree level, you should come along with original and two (2) photocopies each of the following documents:
- Certificates /statement of result
- Local government indigene letter
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Direct Entry Slip/UTME Slip
- Three (3) Passport size colour photograph
N/B: Visits https://portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/ for online screening You are to pay a non refundable fee of N2,000 to the college revenue office.