Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, NCE admission list (first batch) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State has released the NCE 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th batch admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra NCE admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Check FCET Umunze NCE Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra NCE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted candidates are hereby invited to the College with the following documents for processing of the admission:
- Original/Photocopies of all acclaimed certificate
- Online O’Level result Printout/Certificate
- JAMB result slip
- Local Government Identification letter
- 4 recent passport photographs
- Baptismal card or Birth Certificate
Candidates should also ensure that they have uploaded their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB.
RECOMMENDED:- How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
For further inquiries call: 08135887263/08139750405
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FCET Umunze NCE Admission List.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!