Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET Umunze, post UTME form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
The Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her 2019/2020 academic session Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes admission exercise.
Candidates who sat for the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who scored 100 and above are eligible. The candidates must choose our College as the first choice institution to ensure gaining admission into the College.
FCET Umunze NCE Courses.
The following courses are available at the NCE progamme of the College:
School of Agricultural Science and Home Economics Education
- Agricultural Science Education
- Home Economics Education
School of Business Education
- Office Technology and Management Education
- Accounting Education
School of Fine and Applied Arts Education
- Fine Arts Education
- Applied Arts Education
School of Languages
- English/Political Science Education option
- English/Economics Education option
- English/Social Studies Education option
- English/Igbo Education option
School of Education
- Adult and Non-formal Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Early Childhood Care Education
School of Science Education
- Computer/Chemistry Education
- Computer/Biology Education
- Computer/Physics Education
- Computer/Mathematics Education
- Computer/Integrated Science Education
- Physical and Health Education
School of Industrial Technical Education
- Industrial Technical Education
- Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
- Building Construction Technology Education
- Woodwork Technology Education
- Metal Work Education
- Automobile Technology Education
How to Apply for FCET Umunze Post UTME.
The amount for the application form is N2000.00 and can be obtained by following this link http://126.96.36.199/FCETumunze/StartApplication.aspx.
Interested candidates are advised to utilize this rare opportunity to advance their academic pursuit.
Click Here to download the admission process flow or visit the admission unit of the College
For more inquiries call: 08139750405, 08135887263.
NOTE: on the JAMB portal all candidates applying for any of the English Education options except Igbo option should select English Double Major as their course while those offering the Business Education or Industrial Technical options should choose Business Education or Industrial Technical Education respectively.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!