Federal College of Education (Technical), FCETUmunze, post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
The Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her 2018/2019 academic session Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes admission exercise.
Candidates who sat for the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who scored 100 and above are eligible whether or not they chose the College as any of their choice institution(s).
FCET Umunze Courses.
The following courses are available at the NCE progamme of the College:
1. Agricultural Science Education
2. Home Economics Education
3. Office Technology and Management Education
4. Accounting Education
5. Fine and Applied Arts Education
6. English/Social Studies Education
7. English/Igbo Education
8. English/Political Science Education
9. English/Economics Education
10. Physical and Health Education
11. Adult and Non-formal Education
12. Primary Education Studies
13. Early Childhood Care Education
14. Computer/Chemistry Education
15. Computer/Biology Education
16. Computer/Physics Education
17. Computer/Mathematics Education
18. Computer/Integrated Science Education
19. Industrial Technical Education
a. Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
b. Building/Woodwork Technology Education
c. Metal Work Education
d. Automobile Automobile Technology Education.
How to Apply for FCET Umunze Post UTME.
The amount for the application form is N2000.00 and can be obtained by following this link http://126.96.36.199/FCETumunze/StartApplication.aspx.
Interested candidates are advised to utilize this rare opportunity to advance their academic pursuit.
Click Here to download the admission process flow or visit the admission unit of the College
For more inquiries call: 08036770467, 08135887263, 08139833300.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!