FCFJOS HND Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Federal College Of Forestry, Jos (FCFJOS) is now selling application forms for admission into its various Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for FCFJOS HND form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College Of Forestry, Jos (FCFJOS), Plateau State, Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal College Of Forestry Jos HND Courses
- Higher National Diploma in Forestry Technology (2 Academic Years)
- Higher National Diploma in Horticulture and Landscape Technology (2 Academic Years)
- Higher National Diploma in Agricultural Extension and Management (2 Academic Years)
- Higher National Diploma in Crop Production Technology (2 Academic Years)
- Higher National Diploma in Pest Management Technology (2 Academic Years)
Federal College Of Forestry Jos HND Admission Requirements
Candidates should have obtained a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma Certificate in Forestry, Agriculture or Related disciplines and at least a 1-year post graduate field experience. In exceptional cases, National Diploma examination that had two or more years of cognate experience in the specific field may be considered into any of the HND programmes.
How to Apply for FCFJOS HND Admission Form
Interested Candidates for HND programmes should write or call personally for application forms from the College on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
Application forms can also be obtained from:
Federal College of Forestry, Jos, Plateau State.
For more information or enquiries please contact : 08062587374 or send an email to email@example.com.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates