Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation (FCFM), Afaka resumption date for the continuation of academic activities that was disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown.
The management of the Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation (FCFM), Afaka Kaduna, has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities.
FCFM Afaka Resumption Date
Academic activities will resume on Monday 23rd November 2020.
This resumption, however, shall be in line with the Nigeria Center for Diseases Control (NCDC) COVID-19 guidelines and protocols which are as follows
1) Staff/Students must have personal alcohol-based hand sanitizer(available in the college at a subsidized amount of #400)
2)Staff/Students must use face/Nose masks while in the classroom or college premises, therefore, each student is expected to come with at least five(5) face mask Which will be check at the college gate
3) Students will be made to observe all Covid 19 protocols in their respective hall of residence especially hand washing and maintaining social distance
4) All students residing in the hostel should come with the hostel accommodation form and evidence of tuition fees
5) Visitors and social gathering are prohibited within the college gathering while the pandemic last
6) Students are to comply with the temperature check at the college gate on resumption
All staff/students should note that first-semester examination shall commence one(1) week after resumption