FCFMT HND Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Last updated on
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, FCFMT HND admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
The Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) invites applications from those interested in a career in one of the following Higher National Diploma (HND) disciplines:
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology HND Programmes
- Fisheries Technology – The programme is designed to produce Fisheries Technologists who will be able to play leadership roles in the application of modern skills in commercial-scale fish farming and marine fisheries. This includes processing, preservation and marketing of fish and other aquatic animals.
- Maritime Transport and Business Management – The programme is designed to produce personnel with adequate knowledge in the administration of ports and shipping operations, to enable them to perform managerial functions creditably in the maritime industry and other allied industries in general.
- Marine Engineering – The HND Marine Engineering programme is intended to impart theoretical knowledge and practical skill to students on engineering design practice, planning, management, operation and maintenance of Marine Engineering systems and equipment suitable for a technician.
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology HND Admission Requirements
Note to Phone users: for better viewing with a phone, swipe left to see all the details in the table below:
|Maritime Transport and Business Management||2 years (four semesters)||
|Fisheries Technology||2 years (four semesters)||
|Marine Engineering||2 years (four semesters)||
How to Apply for the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable at the college upon payment of non-refundable fees of N10,000.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP I :
- After successful payment for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology 2022/2023 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- HND Full time and Part-Time candidates should use their application number as username and surname in lowercase as password to login to the fcfmt Online application Platform at http://applications.fcfmt.edu.ng to complete your application form.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Fill in your O’Level details
- Scan and Upload your passport photograph, NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates