Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, FCFMT post UTME application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. FCFMT Post UTME Form is now available online.
Authorities of the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) invite applications from those interested in a career in one of their ND programmes to apply for the 2021/2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology ND Courses
- Marine Engineering
- Fisheries Technology
- Nautical Science
- Maritime Transport and Business Studies
- Industrial and Labour Relations
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resource Management
- Oceanography and Fisheries Science
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who selected the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) as their choice of Institution in the 2021 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are encouraged to apply
How to Apply for FCFMT Post UTME Form
All eligible candidates are to visit the College website www.fcfmt.edu.ng to register after the payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand naira) at any branch of a commercial bank via REMITA.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP I :
- After successful payment for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology 2021/2022 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- If you applied for POST-UTME Screening, Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fcfmt Online application Platform at http://applications.fcfmt.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Fill in your O’Level details
- Scan and Upload your passport photograph, NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.