The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Basic Midwifery Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the FCT School of Midwifery admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Midwifery, Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Gwagwalada, Abuja, Basic Midwifery Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FCT School of Midwifery Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Requirements
- WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. Awaiting result is not eligible, NABTEB can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years at the time of purchase of the form.
How to Apply for FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery Admission Form
Application Period: 1st July, 2021 – 19th July, 2021.
Application Form: N5,200.00 Naira only.
- a Non-refundable fee of five thousand Naira (N5,000,00) only through the Remita platform (see instructions below) and
- Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
- Submit the two (2) stamped evidence of payment for receipt and collect application forms at FCT School of Midwifery/Nursing Gwagwalada
- Completed forms are to be returned to the Principals, FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada
- The completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for Data Capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 22nd July, 2021.
Entrance examination hold from 26th to 30 July, 2021. The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form.
For further enquiry on examination date check http//fb.me/fctsom from 22nd July, 2021. The Examination will be Computer Based Test covering English, mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affair.
N.B Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms.