FCT College of Nursing Sciences Basic Midwifery Interview 2023
Last updated on
The list of candidates shortlisted for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada, Basic Midwifery Programme Interview has been released, including the timetable for the exercise.
- FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Admission List
- FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form
- FCT College of Nursing Sciences Basic Midwifery Programme Admission List
- FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Form
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences Babura Entrance Exam Result/Admission List
I am directed to inform the following candidates that they were successful at the Entrance Examination into FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada – Abuja for Basic Midwifery Program.
Candidates are to appear for screening from 16th– 19th August 2022, in the Conference Hall of FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada, Abuja, according to their State schedule.
Time: 8.00am each day
Date: See the screening Time Table here (https://fcthhss.abj.gov.ng/site/index.php/2022/08/12/release-of-interview-result-into-fct-college-of-nursing-sciences-for-basic-nursing-program-june-2022/)
Candidates are to come along with ORIGINAL COPIES of the following:
- Birth Certificates or Declaration of age
- First School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial (Primary School)
- WAEC/NECO/GCE Certificate of ALL Schools attended at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Letter of State of Origin (Indigene Certificate)
- Testimonial of ALL SECONDARY SCHOOLS ATTENDED
- Pregnant women/candidates below 17 years of age are not qualified
- PHOTOCOPIES OF ANY OF THE DOCUMENTS LISTED ABOVE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Failure to comply with any of the above instructions will disqualify you.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates