The Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Gwagwalada, School of Nursing and Midwifery Basic Midwifery and Post-Basic Nursing Programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Gwagwalada, Abuja, School of Nursing and Midwifery is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Midwifery and Post-Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FCT School of Nursing/Midwifery Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery & Post-Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. Awaiting result is not eligible, NABTEB can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years at the time of purchase of the form.
How to Apply for FCT School of Nursing/Midwifery Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery & Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
Application Period: 16th December 2020 – 31st December 2020.
Application Form: N5,200.00 Naira only.
- Pay non -refundable fee of five thousand naira (5,000) only into Health and Human Services Secretariat (HHSS) Revenue Account No. 3402015028 in FCMB and Two hundred naira only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No. 2034009628 First Bank Plc.
- Submit the two (2) stamp payment tellers for receipt and collection of application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are not be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada for Basic Midwifery Programme.
- The completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for data capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing end on 11th January 2021.
FCT School of Nursing/Midwifery Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery & Post-Basic Nursing Entrance Exam
The entrance examination will hold from 18th to 23rd January 2021. Candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent Via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form. For further enquiries on examination date, check http://fb.me/fctsom from 14th January 2021.
The examination will be a computer-based test covering English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidate below the age of 17 (Seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the form.
- This advert disclaims all other calls for application for admission into FCT School of Nursing and Midwifery Gwagwalada.