FECA Certificate & Advanced Diploma Courses Form 2022/2023
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, FECA Certificate and Advanced Diploma Courses admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Certificate and Advanced Diploma Courses of the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FECA Certificate and Advanced Diploma Courses, Requirements and Duration
(A) CERTIFICATE AND ADVANCED DIPLOMA COURSES
- Certificate Course in Poultry Production and Management
- Certificate Course in Pig Production and Management
- Certificate Course in Fish Cage Culture
- Certificate Course in Horticulture and Landscape Design
(b) Flower Nursery Establishment and Ornamental Plant Identification
(c) Organic Vegetable Production
(d) Horticultural Plant Propagation (Budding, Grafting and Air-laying Techniques)
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
(a) Farm Mechanization
(b) Tractor Operation and Maintenance
(c) Irrigation Technology
(B) OTHER CERTIFICATE COURSES:
i. Certificate Course in Produce and Pest Control Technology
ii. Certificate Course in Statistics and Economic Planning
iii. Certificate Course in Agro Climatology, Climate Change, and Biodiversity
iv. Certificate Course in Project cycle Management (Planning, Monitoring, and Participatory Evaluation)
v. Certificate Course in Agricultural Commodity and Value Chain Development
vi. Certificate Course in Entrepreneurship Development and Marketing
vii. Certificate Course in Forestry Management and Marketing
viii. Certificate Course in Gender Studies and Women Employment
ix. Certificate Course in General Agriculture
x. Certificate Course in Sustainable Cassava Production Enterprise
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR CERTIFICATE COURSES: JSS Certificate/SSS Certificate. Holders of the Primary Six Certificate may also be considered.
DURATION: The above-listed courses will run for One (1) Session (2 Semesters)
(C) ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSES
i. Advanced Certificate Course in Production and Pest Control Technology
ii. Advanced Certificate Course in Agro Climatology, Climate Change, and Biodiversity
iii. Advanced Certificate Course in Statistics and Economic Planning
iv. Advanced Certificate Course in General Agriculture
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATE COURSES
- JSS Certificate/SSS Certificate. Holders of the Primary Six Certificate may also be considered.
- Certificate in any Agricultural Science Course
DURATION: 2 Years (4 Semesters)
(D) ADVANCED DIPLOMA COURSES
i. Advanced Diploma Course in Crop Production and Horticulture
ii. Advanced Diploma Course in Statistics
Advanced Certificate in any Agricultural Science Course. Holders of JSS Certificate/SSS Certificate, Primary Six Certificate may also be considered.
These courses are specifically designed for staff from the Produce and Quality control Department of the Ministry of Natural Resources, Extension Officers, Women in Agriculture, ADPs, and Degree holders not in Agriculture.
DURATION: 3 Years (6 Semesters)
How to Apply for FECA Certificate and Advanced Diploma Courses Admission Form
- Prospective candidates will visit applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/register and enter their valid email and phone number in the spaces provided.
- A verification link will then be sent to the email entered. Go to your email and look for an email verification link from FECA Akure.
- Click the link to make a payment of N533.00 for a confirmation code which will be sent to the email after successful payment.
- The email and confirmation code will be used to login into the application portal.
Form Fee: N12,000
ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM: To make the application payment and complete your application, login again with your email and confirmation code and read the FECA Application Process on the Dashboard.
FECA Application Process
- Select Program of Study
- Kindly select a program of your choice and proceed to make your application fee payment.
- Application Fee Payment
- After selecting the program of your choice, click on the proceed to payment button. A payment summary page will display and a little form beside it. Kindly enter your Surname, First Name, and Other Name as they appear on your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate or as they appear on your JAMB slip. Confirm that your personal details and program information are correct. Then click Generate RRR to obtain 12-digit RRR and take to any bank to pay or click Pay with REMITA to pay online using any online payment methods.
- Application Form
- After successful payment, you can simply go back to your application portal and click on “application form” on your menu to complete your application.
Application Form Hints…
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Carefully enter your personal information as required.
- Make sure the personal and educational information provided is accurate.
- Please ensure that the scratch card details supplied have not been exhausted. You will be required to provide another card if usage has been exhausted.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Make sure all uploaded documents and your passport (maximum of 50kb on white background) are well arranged.
- Crosscheck the entire form before clicking on the“Submit Form” button.
- Once your application is submitted, you can always check your login to check on your admission status. If you are going to write a test or attend an admission interview, you will be notified.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates