Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, FECA Certificate and Advanced Diploma Courses admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Certificate and Advanced Diploma Courses of the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FECA Certificate and Advanced Diploma Courses, Requirements and Duration
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
(A) CERTIFICATE AND ADVANCED DIPLOMA COURSES
- Certificate Course in Poultry Production and Management
- Certificate Course in Pig Production and Management
- Certificate Course in Fish Cage Culture
- Certificate Course in Horticulture and Landscape Design
(b) Flower Nursery Establishment and Ornamental Plant Identification
(c) Organic Vegetable Production
(d) Horticultural Plant Propagation (Budding, Grafting and Air-laying Techniques)
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
(a) Farm Mechanization
(b) Tractor Operation and Maintenance
(c) Irrigation Technology
(B) OTHER CERTIFICATE COURSES:
i. Certificate Course in Produce and Pest Control Technology
ii. Certificate Course in Statistics and Economic Planning
iii. Certificate Course in Agro Climatology, Climate Change, and Biodiversity
iv. Certificate Course in Project cycle Management (Planning, Monitoring, and Participatory Evaluation)
v. Certificate Course in Agricultural Commodity and Value Chain Development
vi. Certificate Course in Entrepreneurship Development and Marketing
vii. Certificate Course in Forestry Management and Marketing
viii. Certificate Course in Gender Studies and Women Employment
ix. Certificate Course in General Agriculture
x. Certificate Course in Sustainable Cassava Production Enterprise
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR CERTIFICATE COURSES: JSS Certificate/SSS Certificate. Holders of the Primary Six Certificate may also be considered.
DURATION: The above-listed courses will run for One (1) Session (2 Semesters)
(C) ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSES
i. Advanced Certificate Course in Production and Pest Control Technology
ii. Advanced Certificate Course in Agro Climatology, Climate Change, and Biodiversity
iii. Advanced Certificate Course in Statistics and Economic Planning
iv. Advanced Certificate Course in General Agriculture
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATE COURSES
- JSS Certificate/SSS Certificate. Holders of the Primary Six Certificate may also be considered.
- Certificate in any Agricultural Science Course
DURATION: 2 Years (4 Semesters)
(D) ADVANCED DIPLOMA COURSES
i. Advanced Diploma Course in Crop Production and Horticulture
ii. Advanced Diploma Course in Statistics
Advanced Certificate in any Agricultural Science Course. Holders of JSS Certificate/SSS Certificate, Primary Six Certificate may also be considered.
These courses are specifically designed for staff from the Produce and Quality control Department of the Ministry of Natural Resources, Extension Officers, Women in Agriculture, ADPs, and Degree holders not in Agriculture.
DURATION: 3 Years (6 Semesters)
How to Apply for FECA Certificate and Advanced Diploma Courses Admission Form
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website https://fecaakure.edu.ng/ for information
- Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/ and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
- Print out a copy.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!