Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, FECA HND admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes of the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: FECA HND Admission Screening/Interview will come up on Tuesday, March 16, 2021. Candidates are to come with their application print out and originals of their credentials: O’Level certificate/statement of result and ND certificate/statement of result
FECA HND Courses
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (Farm Power Option)
- Agricultural Extension and management
- Animal production technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Design
- Pasture and Range Management
All Programmes are accredited by NBTE
FECA HND Admission Requirements & Duration
- Candidates must have a minimum of lower credit in cognate National Diploma (ND) plus five O’level credits in relevant subjects obtained at WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Candidates must also have one year Post ND industrial experience.
- NCE holders (Agric Double major) are also eligible for HND Programmes
DURATION: The aforementioned Full-time HND Programmes will run for 2 years.
How to Apply for FECA HND Admission Form
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website https://fecaakure.edu.ng/ for information
- Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/ and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
- Print out a copy.
Deadline: Not Specified.