Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, FECA Part-Time ND and HND admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the part-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FECA Part-Time Courses
- Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Computer Science
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (Farm Power Option)
- Agricultural Extension and management
- Animal production technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Design
- Pasture and Range Management
FECA Part-Time Admission Requirements
WASC or GCE O’Level or SSCE/NECO/NABTEB with a minimum of five (5) credit passes obtained at not more than two sittings. The five subjects must include Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science plus three other subjects from Economics, English Language, Geography, Mathematics, Physics or Statistics. Candidates must, in addition, obtain credit passes in English Language and Mathematics or Statistics.
Five credit passes in NBTE recognized Preliminary National Diploma (Pre-ND) course offered in a Polytechnic or similar Post-Secondary Institution.
Candidates must have a minimum of lower credit in cognate National Diploma (ND) plus five O’level credits in relevant subjects obtained at WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Candidates must also have one year Post ND industrial experience.
NCE holders (Agric Double major) are also eligible for HND Programmes
DURATION: The aforementioned Part-time ND and HND courses will run for 6 semesters (3 years).
How to Apply for FECA Part-Time Admission Form
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website https://fecaakure.edu.ng/ for information
- Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/ and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
- Print out a copy.