Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, FECA post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. FECA post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA), one of the leading higher institutions of learning in Nigeria pioneering a lot of research in the area of food and livestock production, accredited by the NBTE and Approved by NYSC, invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) as their first choice and scored the minimum JAMB score in the 2020 UTME. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Candidates who made FECA their second, third or fourth choice but are willing to change to FECA.
- Candidates who did not choose FECA at all but are willing to change to FECA
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB are acceptable.
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURE TECHNOLOGY
FECA Admission Requirements
How to Apply for FECA Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website https://fecaakure.edu.ng/ for information
- Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/ and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
- Print out a copy.
SCREENING SCHEDULE (2020/2021 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE)
Federal College of Agriculture Akure Post-UTME Computer Based Test for the 2020/2021 session will come up on Monday, March 15, 2021.
Candidates are to print their examination slip from March 1, 2021, by logging in to their application portal.
ALSO, NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- REMITA payment receipt for Post UTME
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FECA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of the CBT Practice Module should visit https://elearning.fecaakure.edu.ng/.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the International Training Centre and Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Value Chain Studies (CEDVACS) Federal College of Agriculture, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, iPad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
- For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng
Deadline: Not Specified.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.