Federal Polytechnic, Idah, FPI admission acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted ND and HND candidates have been released.
Following the publication of the Federal Polytechnic Idah ND and HND Admission List, the management of the institution released the guidelines for the payment of acceptance fee and registration for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Newly admitted NDI&HNDI candidates are requested to begin registration from Monday 19th April 2020.
Required documents needed are:
- Jamb admission letter (ND&HND)
- School admission letter/Acceptance Letter
- ND result/Transcript/evidence of Transcript (for HND) only
- O/L result (NECO, WAEC, &NABTEB)
- IT letter (HND Only)
- State of origin certificate
- RRR/ Post UTME acknowledge slip
- HND screening payment slip
All candidates should adhere to the above instructions as those who do not show up may forfeit admission.
Federal Polytechnic Idah ND Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Process
CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE STEPS LISTED BELOW TO COMPLETE YOUR ADMISSION PROCESS.
Note: You will be disqualified if you miss any step listed below. All the processes must be completed within two weeks from the date of admission.
- Upload your SSCE (O’level) results to the JAMB portal (if you have not already done so).
- LOGIN TO STUDENT PORTAL https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number and pay ACCEPTANCE FEE of 10,000 naira through Remita at any bank branch or with your debit card.
- Return to the Student Portal after payment and confirm your payment.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you confirmed your Acceptance Fee Payment online, visit JAMB Portal, log in to your JAMB PROFILE and Accept JAMB Admission.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you Accepted Admission from the JAMB Portal.
- Login to the Polytechnic Student Portal https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number. Print the Polytechnic ACCEPTANCE and ADMISSION LETTERS.
Note: You are advised to check the Polytechnic Portal regularly for the resumption date for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Process
All admitted HND candidates are to pay an acceptance fee of 10,000 Naira only with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated via the student portal..
LOGIN TO THE STUDENT PORTAL http://myportal.fepoda.edu.ng/admissionstatus1.php with your Registration Number to pay the Acceptance Fee
Any candidate who fails to pay after 31st January 2021 will have his/her admission revoked and given to those on our waiting list.
Candidates are to print their acceptance/admission letter upon payment of acceptance fee and are strongly advised to check the Polytechnic website https://fepoda.edu.ng regularly for resumption date for the 2020/2021 academic session.