Federal Polytechnic, Idah ND Part-time and Remedial programmes admission forms for the 2018/2019 academic session are now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Remedial and National Diploma(ND) part-time programmes offered at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic ND Part-Time Courses and Entry Requirements.
I. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
(a) Financial Studies
(b) Business Studies
(d) Office Teclmology and Management
II. SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
(a) Public Administration
III. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
(a) Computer Science
(b) Food Science and Technology
(c) Hospitality Management Technology
(d) Science Laboratory Technology
(e) Mathematics and Statistics
(f) Leisure and Tourism.
(g) Library and Information Science (ND only)
VI. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
(a) Civil Engineering Technology
(b) Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
(c) Mechanical Engineering Technology
(d) Metallurgical Engineering Technology
(e) Foundry Engineering Technology
V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
(a) Architectural Technology
(b) Building Technology
(c) Estate Management and Valuation
(d) Quantity Surveying
(e) Surveying and Geo-informatics
(f) Urban and Regional Planning.
DURATION: Two Academic Sessions of Four semesters.
CENTRE: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND PROGRAMMES:
Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECCO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
Federal Poly Idah Remedial Courses and Admission Requirements.
These are one-year programmes designed to prepare candidates with deficiencies in the entry requirements and subsequent admissions for full- time National Diploma (ND) programmes in the following:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology.
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Science Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Leisure and Tourism
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
The entry requirements are, at least five (5) Ordinary Level Credit Passes or their equivalents, including Mathematics and English Language, at NOT more than two sittings obtained from WAEC, NECO and NABTEB in subjects relevant to the programmes.
How to Apply Federal Polytechnic Idah ND Part-Time & Remedial Admission.
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the application is 31st October, 2018.
Screening exercises for all ND part-time and remedial candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!