Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Post Graduate Programmes run by the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) in affiliation with Nasarawa State University, Keffi for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa PGD Courses
- Faculty of Administration
- Department of Accounting
- PGD Accounting
- Department of Banking & Finance
- PGD Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- PGD Business Administration
- Faculty of Environmental Science Department of Geography
- PGD Environmental Resource Management,
- PGD Land Administration, and;
- PGD Urban & Regional Planning
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa PGD Admission Requirements
- Postgraduate Diploma degrees are available to candidates with a Third class (honours) degree, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Advanced Diploma holders with minimum of lower credit or its equivalent
- All relevant certificates/results are to be offloaded at the point of filling the application form, including the National Youth Service Corp (DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE).
- Candidates are expected to submit their duly completed application forms online through the Polytechnic website (w ww.fedpolynas.edu.ng)
- Transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Dean, School of Post Graduate Studies. The school will not be held liable for any misdirected transcript, please.
- All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants for the School of Post Graduate Programmes will be subjected to written assessment (qualifying examination) irrespective of the class of degree obtained.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form
Application fees for all Post-Graduate Diploma programmes cost Twenty Thousand Naira (N 20,000.00k) only.
Interested candidates should visit: (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng) to fill in the Expression of Interest Data Capturing in line with the admission procedures.
Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, 31st December 2021.