Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) HND entrance examination schedule for the 2018/2019 academic session and procedure on how to apply for the screening.
This is to inform all prospective candidates who applied to Federal Polytechnic Nekede for Higher National Diploma Full-Time Programme for the 2018/2019 academic year and the general public that the HND Screening Test is scheduled as follows:
Wednesday, 25th July,2018;
(a) School of Business and Management Technology (SBMT)
(b) School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS)
(c) Library & Information Science.
Thursday, 26th July,2018;
(a) School of Engineering Technology (SET)
(b) School of industrial and Applied Sciences (SIAS)
(c) School of Environmental Design and Technology (SEDT).
N/B: Application on-line commences on 2nd July and closes on 20th July, 2018.
How to Apply for Nekede Poly HND Screening Test.
1. All candidates must first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on “Application link” on the home page under students (HND).
2. Submit your application number on the box provided and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice. (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) on REMITA Platform Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number.
You can also choose to make your payment using your verve, visa, or Master Card. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your card and acknowledgement slip.
You will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
5. All application procedures must be concluded on or before midnight of 20th July, 2018.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!