Fed Poly Nekede HND Screening Test Schedule, Other Details 2021/2022
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) HND entrance examination schedule for the 2021/2022 academic session and procedure to apply for the screening.
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) HND Admission List
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) HND Admission Form
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) ND/HND Part-Time Admission Form
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) ND Evening Admission List
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) Academic Calendar
This is to inform all prospective candidates who applied to Federal Polytechnic Nekede for Higher National Diploma Full-Time Programme for the 2021/2022 academic year and the general public that the HND Screening Test earlier scheduled to take place on the
1st and 2nd March 2022 has been rescheduled to 29th and 30th March 2022.
Prospective HND Regular students of Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) who applied for admission for the 2021/2022 academic session are required to print their CBT Exam Photocards and bring it to the School’s CBT Center on the day of their exams.
Follow the link below to print your exam photocard/screening slip:
Please note that you are not allowed to bring items like iPods, GSM Phones, or any Electronic item to the Examination Centre.
How to Apply for Nekede Poly HND Screening Test
1. All candidates must first go to the School Portal www.federalpolynekede.edu.ng and click on “Application link” on the home page under students (HND).
2. Submit your application number on the box provided and general an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Proceed to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Microfinance Bank or any bank of your choice and make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) on REMITA Platform, Account No. 0140468461017.
You can also choose to make your payment using your Verve, Visa, or Master Card. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately;
4. Return to the school portal www.federalpolynekede.edu.ng and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print your card and acknowledgement slip.
You will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
5. All application procedures must be concluded on or before midnight of March 22, 2022.
SEE ALSO: How to Apply for Nekede Poly HND Form.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates