Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, FCFMT HND admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
The Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) invites applications from those interested in a career in one of the following Higher National Diploma (HND) disciplines:
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology HND Programmes.
- Fisheries Technology
- Maritime Transport and Business Studies
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology HND Admission Requirements.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
SUBJECT REQUIREMENTS (SSCE/NECO/GCE)
National Diploma (ND) (Lower Credit) in Fisheries Technology, Agriculture or other related courses.
Five (5) Credit level passes at ‘O’ level in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Biology/Agric and any other 2 subjects.
MARITIME TRANSPORT AND BUSINESS STUDIES
National Diploma (ND) (Lower Credit) in Maritime/Maritime Management or other related courses
Five (5) Credit level passes at ‘O’ level in English, Mathematics, Economics/Commerce, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other subject.
How to Apply for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Admission Form.
Application forms are obtainable at the college upon payment of non-refundable fees of N10,000.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP I :
- After successful payment for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology 2019/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- HND Full time and Part Time candidates should use their application number as username and surname in lowercase as password to login to the fcfmt Online application Platform at http://applications.fcfmt.edu.ng to complete your application form.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Fill in your O’Level details
- Scan and Upload your passport photograph, NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Please call 08030768901 for further enquiries.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!