The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) has published the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Admission List
Currently, the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) National Diploma (ND) programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the polytechnic website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the polytechnic website.
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Ado admission status checking portal at https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Finally, click on Admission status on your dashboard to access your Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti admission status.
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Ado admission portal at https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/.
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check to access your Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti admission status.
The newly admitted students are to come for their registration with all necessary documents. Please note that after clearance, you will be required to immediately pay an Acceptance fee of #25,000:00 (excluding charges). Do not join any Whatsapp/Telegram or online group for Admission consideration. Be wary of any personnel or group promising you admission, rather get your authentic information from the school website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng or the Admissions Office of the Institution.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti ND Full-time admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.