Federal Poly Ado Change of Course Form 2021/2022
Last updated on
The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) has released the change of course form for the 2021/2022 academic session. The form is free! See how to apply for Federal Poly Ado change of course form below.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti 2021/2022 post UTME screening exercise but didn’t meet the cut-off mark for their courses of choice that they can now apply for a change of course.
RECOMMENDED: Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Admission.
Federal Poly Ado Change of Course Form Requirements
- Make sure you meet the required cut-off mark for the course you want to change to
- Also, make sure you check the O’level requirements required for the course.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ado Change of Course Form
Follow the procedure outlined below to apply for the Federal Poly Ado change of course:
- Carefully consider the O’ Level requirement of the department you wish to apply to. The O’Level requirements for each programme are available on the 2021/2022 Admission Screening Page.
- Go to https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/ChangeOfCourseAuth# to effect the change
- RE-PRINT your Post UTME Screening Form using your RRR. (This is very important!).
Please Note the Following:
- Applicants who previously applied using awaiting results should endeavour to upload their O’level result and RE-PRINT their Post-UTME screening form. (Important!)
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates