The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) has released the change of course form for the 2020/2021 academic session. The form is free! See how to apply for Federal Poly Ado change of course form below.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise but didn’t meet the cut-off mark for their courses of choice that they can now apply for a change of course.
RECOMMENDED: Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission.
Federal Poly Ado Change of Course Form
1. Banking and Finance
4. Purchasing and Supply
5. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
6. Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
7. Horticultural Technology
8. Fisheries Technology
9. Architectural Technology
10. Building Technology
11. Estate Management
12. Quantity Surveying
13. Surveying and Geo-informatics
14. Urban and Regional Planning
15. Arts & Industrial Design
16. Glass Technology
- Make sure you meet the required cut-off mark for the course you want to change to
- Also, make sure you check the O’level requirements required for the course.
How to Apply:
Follow the procedure outlined below to apply for the Federal Poly Ado change of course:
- Carefully consider the O’ Level requirement of the department you wish to apply to. The O’Level requirements for each programme are available on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening Page.
- Send an email to email@example.com clearly stating:
- Applicant’s FULL NAMES
- Application Number ( ensure this number is correct )
- Phone Number of the Applicant
- New Department of Choice
- Wait for an Email Notification that your Change of Course has been Approved.
- RE-PRINT your Post UTME Screening Form using your RRR. (This is very important!).
Please Note the Following:
- Applicants who previously applied using awaiting results should endeavour to upload their O’level result and RE-PRINT their Post-UTME screening form. (Important!)
- Application for ND Full-Time Morning Form closes on the 31st of January, 2021.