Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti is now selling application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) Evening programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Federal Poly Ado ND evening form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for admission to The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti for National Diploma Evening Programme in the 2020/2021 Academic Session leading to the award of National Diploma.
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti ND Evening Courses
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti ND Evening Admission Requirements
(i) All applicants who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti but did not obtain a Minimum Acceptable Mark (MAM) of 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME can apply. In addition to the above, applicants must possess five (5) O’ level relevant subject requirements at Credit level including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB.
(ii) Any applicant applying with NABTEB (NTC) for Courses in the School of Engineering (SOE), must in addition to the five (5) O’level in (i) above possess a core subject from the Trade-Related Area (TRA), and not Book Keeping, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, or Secretariat Studies etc. While applicants applying for Business-related Courses can use NABTEB (NBC). For the avoidance of doubt, NABTEB Business Certificate (NBC) is not accepted in the School of Engineering.
(iii) Applicants who scored below 150 in the last UTME but did not choose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice Institution can also apply.
SEE ALSO: Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) ND Morning Programme Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ado ND Evening Form
The application is in two stages viz:
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and click on applicants to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After clicking on applicants, click on generate invoice, next click the drop-down menu under PROGRAMME and select ND EVENING; next, click on the drop-down menu under COURSE to select your desired course of choice; afterwards, enter required personal details; then, click generate invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, Candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice along side the invoice generated and make payment of N11,500.00 on the Remita Platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page. (Note: before payment with debit card, print your Invoice).
- After payment, Candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their application forms using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the Candidate’s name.
- Candidates should endeavour to print their acknowledgement slip and application form. Candidates are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.
- Candidates should endeavour to upload details of O’level subjects to JAMB portal.
For any enquiries call 23480-8041-5584, 23470-3086-6390, 23470-3322-6929, 23490-2594-5943 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: On-line application for admission and submission of forms will commence on 17th August, 2020 and close on 28th December, 2020.
Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng regularly for further detailed instructions on the on-line application as from Monday, 17th August, 2020 .