The Federal Polytechnic Bali resumption notice to staff and students for the continuation of academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the students and staff of the Federal Polytechnic Bali that the management of the institution has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Poly Bali Resumption Date
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
In compliance with the circular reference no. HCSF/3065/VOL.1/47 dated 22nd December 2020, this is to communicate same to staff on CONTEDISS/CONPCASS II and below to stay and work from home for a period of 3 weeks with effect from 23rd December 2020.
To this end, all Staff and Students are expected to resume on 18 January 2020 for normal Academics and other activities.
Officers on CONTEDISS/CONPCASS 12 and above are expected to observe and adhere to the Covid -19 protocols while discharging their duties during the period.
Above is for your nothing and compliance, please
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!