Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, FPTB HND admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi (FPTB) Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi HND Entry Requirements
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
A good National Diploma (ND) in the relevant field, awarded by the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi or any other Polytechnic/College of Technology, accredited for the award of National Diploma by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) or any other equivalent qualifications acceptable to the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi. Evidence of JAMB Admission for the completed ND programme must be attached.
Applicants must have at least one year post ND working experience (for those with a minimum of Lower Credit), evidence of which must be attached. Candidates should also request their former Institutions to forward their ND academic transcripts to the Registrar (Academic) Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi.
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Available Courses.
A. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration & Management
5. Office Technology and Management
6. Public Administration
B. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL. TECH.
1. Architectural Technology
2. Building Technology
3. Estate Management & Valuation
4. Quantity Surveying
5. Surveying and Geo-informatics
C. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Computer Science
2. Food Science and Technology
3. Hospitality Management
4. a. Leisure & Tourism Management
b. Wildlife & Eco-Tourism
5. Nutrition and Dietetics
6. Science Laboratory Technology
a. Physics/Electronics Option
b. Chemistry/Biochemistry Option
c. Biology/Microbiology Option
D. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
1. Agricultural Engineering Technology
a. Farm Power and Machines.
b. Soil and Water Engineering
c. Post-Harvest Technology
2. Civil Engineering Technology
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
a. Electrical Power and Machines
b. Electronics and Telecommunications
4. Mechanical Engineering Technology
a. Manufacturing Engineering Technology
b. Power/Plant Engineering Technology
E. SCHOOL OF GENERAL STUDIES
1. Mass Communication
a. Print Option
b. Broadcast Option
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bauchi HND Admission Form
Applicants are to log on to the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi website at www.fptb.edu.ng, Click on ‘NEW ADMISSION APPLICANT’, enter your details and generate payment slip (RRR) to take to the bank. After payment, return to the same website to continue your application with the Application Number and phone number you started the application with. All applicants are to make payment of non-refundable fee of N6, 500.00. Applicants are to carefully follow the instructions on the website before proceeding to any Bank of their choice or REMITA.NET to pay online.
All applications should be completed on-line and submitted not later than six (6) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!