We are delighted to announce that Federal Polytechnic Bida, in collaboration with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), is now accepting applications for degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year. This unique affiliation allows students to earn a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a variety of fields. Read on to discover how you can become a part of this exciting educational journey.
|🏛️ Institutions||Federal Polytechnic Bida & Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University|
|📚 Degree Courses||B.Sc. in Accounting, Business Admin, Public Admin, Mass Comm|
|🎓 Eligibility||5 O’ Level credits, 150+ in JAMB UTME or specific A’ Level points|
|📝 Application||Via JAMB CAPS, choose affiliated programme as First Choice|
|📈 UTME Scores||Minimum 150 required for UTME candidates|
|📜 A’ Level/NCE||IJMB A’ Level/NCE candidates need an aggregate of 6 points|
|🎫 ND/HND||Must possess Lower Credit and above for placement|
|📞 Inquiries||Multiple contact numbers provided for further information|
Available Degree Programmes
The affiliated institutions are pleased to offer B.Sc. degrees in the following disciplines:
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- B.Sc. in Business Administration
- B.Sc. in Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Mass Communication
Eligibility and Requirements
General Criteria for All Applicants
- First Choice Selection: It is imperative that candidates opt for Federal Polytechnic Bida, affiliated with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, as their first choice of institution.
- O’ Level Requirements: A minimum of five O’ Level credits, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three other relevant subjects, attained in no more than two sittings, is mandatory.
Additional Criteria Based on Entry Mode
For UTME Candidates
- Minimum JAMB UTME Score: Applicants who took part in the 2023 JAMB UTME must have attained a minimum score of 150.
For Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
- IJMB A’ Level/NCE Requirements: An aggregate score of at least 6 points from two relevant subjects is required for IJMB A’ Level/NCE candidates.
- ND/HND Certificate Holders: Those with a National Diploma (ND) or a Higher National Diploma (HND) must have a Lower Credit grade or higher.
Steps for a Successful Application
- First Choice Institution: Make sure to select Federal Polytechnic Bida (in affiliation with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University) as your first choice. If you need to change your institution, navigate to JAMB CAPS to make this modification.
- Upload Qualifications: Ensure all academic qualifications such as O’Level, A’Level, ND, HND, or NCE are uploaded onto the JAMB website (CAPS).
Note: Only applicants who either sat for the 2023 JAMB UTME or registered for the 2023 Direct Entry (DE) are eligible to apply.
For additional information or to address any concerns, you can reach out through the following contact numbers:
The Federal Polytechnic Bida and Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University affiliation for the 2023/2024 academic year presents a unique opportunity for aspiring students to pursue highly regarded B.Sc. degrees. Carefully review the eligibility and application guidelines to ensure a successful application process. This is your chance to receive a quality education that sets the foundation for a promising career. Don’t miss out!
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.