Federal Polytechnic, Ede, EDEPOLY admission cut-off mark (both JAMB and Departmental) for the 2020/2021 session admission exercise has been announced. If your UTME score is exactly or above Ede Poly cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
The Management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State has released the departmental cut-off marks for the 2020/2021 admission exercise. Only the candidates that meet the required score may be considered for admission.
Federal Polytechnic, Ede is a Nigerian tertiary institution that was established in 1992. It is located in Ede, a town in Osun State, southwestern Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: Cut-off Marks for Other Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges.
Federal Poly Ede Cut-Off Marks
UTME Cut-Off Marks:
To be eligible to participate in Federal Polytechnic, Ede post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 140 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Post UTME Cut-Off Marks:
- ACCOUNTANCY 47%
- ARCHITECTURE 38%
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 36%
- BUSINES ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT 48%
- BANKING AND FINANCE 42%
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 40%
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING 40%
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 43%
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS 41%
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 38.13%
- GEOLOGY 27.75%
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT 37%
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE(L.I.S). 44%
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 42%
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS 42%
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT 40%
- QUANTITY SURVEYING 39%
- SCIENCE LABORATORY AND TECHNOLOGY(S.L.T) 47%
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS 26.88%
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS 40%
- TOURISM AND MANAGEMENT 33%
- MARKERTING 37%
- HOLTICULTURE 35%
- FASHION AND DESIGN TEXTILE 32.50%