Federal Polytechnic Idah, FPI academic calendar for the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI), Kogi State has released the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session as follows:
Federal Polytechnic Idah Academic Calendar.
- Saturday, 01/12/2018 – Arrival of new students/commencement of 2018/2019 Academic session.
- Monday, 03/12/2018 – Commencement of registration of new students
- Thursday, 6/12/2018 – Friday,7/12/2018 – School Boards meet to consider Second Semester Main/carryover Examination results (2017/2018)
- Thursday, 10/12/2018 – Friday, 14/12/2018. – Academic Board meets to consider Second Semester main/carryover Examination results (2017/2018).
- Saturday, 05/01/2019 Arrival of returning Students (Excluding SIWES Students).
- Monday, 07/01/2019 – Registration of returning Students begin (Excluding SIWES Students).
- Monday, 14/01/2019 – Commencement of Lectures for all Student (Excluding SIWES Students).
- Friday, 25/01/2019 – Registration of new students end.
- Monday, 28/01/2019 – Late registration begins for new students.
- Friday, 01/02/2019 – Registration of returning students end (Excluding SIWES Students).
- Monday, 04/02/2019 – Late registration begins for returning students (Excluding SIWES Students).
- Wednesday, 06/02/2019 – Friday, 08/02/2019 – Orientation for new students (Lecture free for new students only)
- Saturday, 09/02/2019 – Matriculation of new students
Saturday, 16/02/2019 – Arrival of SIWES students
- Monday, 18/02/2019 – Commencement of registration of SIWES students.
- Monday, 25/02/2019 – Commencement of Lectures for SIWES Students.
- Thursday, 28/02/2019 – End of Late Registration for both new and returning students (Excluding SIWES Students).
- Friday, 08/03/2019 – Registration for SIWES students end.
- Monday, 11/03/2019 – Late Registration begins for SIWES students.
- Friday, 15/03/2019 Submission of first continuous Assessment scores (Excluding SIWES students).
- Friday, 22/03/2019 – End of Late Registration for SIWES Students.
- Friday, 29/03/2019 – Submission of first continuous Assessment scores for SIWES Students.
- Friday, 12/04/2019- Submission of Second Continuous Assessment.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!