Federal Polytechnic Idah, FPI academic calendar for the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI), Kogi State has released the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session as follows:
Federal Polytechnic Idah Academic Calendar.
- Saturday, 01/12/2018 – Arrival of new students/commencement of 2018/2019 Academic session.
- Monday, 03/12/2018 – Commencement of registration of new students
- Thursday, 6/12/2018 – Friday,7/12/2018 – School Boards meet to consider Second Semester Main/carryover Examination results (2017/2018)
- Thursday, 10/12/2018 – Friday, 14/12/2018. – Academic Board meets to consider Second Semester main/carryover Examination results (2017/2018).
- Saturday, 05/01/2019 Arrival of returning Students (Excluding SIWES Students).
- Monday, 07/01/2019 – Registration of returning Students begin (Excluding SIWES Students).
- Monday, 14/01/2019 – Commencement of Lectures for all Student (Excluding SIWES Students).
- Friday, 25/01/2019 – Registration of new students end.
- Monday, 28/01/2019 – Late registration begins for new students.
- Friday, 01/02/2019 – Registration of returning students end (Excluding SIWES Students).
- Monday, 04/02/2019 – Late registration begins for returning students (Excluding SIWES Students).
- Wednesday, 06/02/2019 – Friday, 08/02/2019 – Orientation for new students (Lecture free for new students only)
- Saturday, 09/02/2019 – Matriculation of new students
Saturday, 16/02/2019 – Arrival of SIWES students
- Monday, 18/02/2019 – Commencement of registration of SIWES students.
- Monday, 25/02/2019 – Commencement of Lectures for SIWES Students.
- Thursday, 28/02/2019 – End of Late Registration for both new and returning students (Excluding SIWES Students).
- Friday, 08/03/2019 – Registration for SIWES students end.
- Monday, 11/03/2019 – Late Registration begins for SIWES students.
- Friday, 15/03/2019 Submission of first continuous Assessment scores (Excluding SIWES students).
- Friday, 22/03/2019 – End of Late Registration for SIWES Students.
- Friday, 29/03/2019 – Submission of first continuous Assessment scores for SIWES Students.
- Friday, 12/04/2019- Submission of Second Continuous Assessment.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!