Federal Polytechnic Idah Courses — List of high-quality courses offered at the Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State.
Federal Polytechnic Idah was established in 1977, it is a first rate polytechnic for the Training of disciplined, innovative and self-reliant manpower.
Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: List of Accredited Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Federal Polytechnic Idah Courses
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State.
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- FOUNDRY ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).