Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
Last updated on
Federal Polytechnic, Idah post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Idah Poly post UTME form is now available for sale online.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah, hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of post UTME screening forms for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME.
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 120 in the 2022/2023 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
The screening exercise is to take place on September 16, 2022, at the Federal Polytechnic ldah by 9.00 am.
Please take note of the following:
- Candidates must provide authentic personal e-mail address and phone numbers as these will serve as the primary means of contacting them.
- The Federal Polytechnic, ldah does not condone any form of falsification of information as it would automatically, disqualify a candidate.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates