Federal Polytechnic, Idah resumption date for the continuation of the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
This is to inform all the students of the Federal Polytechnic, Idah that the management of the institution has announced the resumption date for the continuation of 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Poly Idah Resumption Date
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Further to our circular ref no. FPI/R/19/V.5/910 dated 23rd December 2020 and the Federal Ministry of Education directive on the reopening of schools, the Committee of Principal Officers at its meeting of 15th January 2021, directed that the Polytechnic be reopened on Monday, 18th January 2021.
The Committee further directed all staff to resume work, unfailingly, on Monday 18th January 2021.
All Deans of School and Heads of Department are to ensure commencement of lectures in their respective Schools and Departments on the same date.
As part of the COVID-19 Protocols, all staff and students must put on their face masks while on the campus.
Other details shall follow in due course.
Above for your information and compliance, please.
Abdulkadir B. Abba
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!