Federal Polytechnic, Kaura, Namoda, admission forms into Pre-ND, OND, Pre-HND, HND, Diploma and Certificate Courses for the 2017/2018 academic session are still on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Kaura, Namoda, Pre-ND, OND, Pre-HND, HND, Certificate Courses and Diploma programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic session.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Kaura Admission.
We offer admission for Pre-ND, OND, Pre-HND, HND, Diploma and Certificate Courses. Each application forms cost ₦4,500.00 (Four Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only. You may wish to take a look at all our available programmes here.
- Click on Start Application.
- Fill the form and accept terms
- Click on Submit and Make Payment
- Proceed and make payment either AT A BANK BRANCH, WITH DEBIT CARDS OR VIA INTERNET BANKING.
- Once you are done with the payment and authentication has been made by the bank, continue by using your RRR number to login and continue with the application.
- Carefully fill the Application Form
- Scan and upload the following documents:
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Secondary School Certificate/Statement of Result or Equivalent
- School Testimonial/Leaving Certificate
- Local Government Area Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Evidence of completion of one year Industrial Training
- ND Result/Statement
- Click submit to complete application process
- Print the confirmation page
Candidates applying for HND Programmes who did not graduate from Federal Polytechnic Kaura should request their former institutions to forward their Academic Transcript to Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda to facilitate their admission/registration. They are to also include evidence of completion of one year Industrial Training.
Academic Transcript should be sent to:
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda,
Kaura Namoda – Zamfara State.
We are always ready to address your comments or complaints:
- +234 (0) 9058010092
- +234 (0) 8034692519
To get help fast:
- Please do NOT call with hidden or ‘private’ numbers.
- Please always go straight to the point, other people are waiting to get help too.
- On week days (Monday – Friday), please call between 10:00AM — 4:00PM only.
- Call Centre support services run only on week days; please do NOT call on weekends.
- Your calls will NOT be answered if you fail to comply with the above.
Closing Date: 30th November, 2017.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!