Federal Polytechnic Mubi post UTME screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM), Adamawa State, various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Poly Mubi ND Full-Time Courses.
- ND Forestry Technology: Forestry Technology
- ND Accountancy: Accountancy
- ND Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering: Agric & Bioengineering
- ND Agric Technology: Agric Technology
- ND Animal Health and Production: Animal Health Production
- ND Architecture Technology: Architectural Technology
- ND Banking and Finance: Banking and Finance
- ND Building Technology: Building Technology
- ND Business Administration and Management: Business Admin & Mgt
- ND Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering
- ND Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering: Computer Engineering
- ND Computer Science: Computer Science
- ND Cooperative Economics and Management: Cooperative Economics and Management
- ND Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering
- ND Estate Management: Estate Management
- ND Food Science Technology: Food Technology
- ND Horticulture: Horticulture Technology
- ND Hospitality Management: Hospitality Mgt
- ND Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology: Enviromental Science
- ND Leisure and Tourism: Leisure and Tourism
- ND Library and Information Science: Library and Information Sci
- ND Mass Communication: Mass Communication
- ND Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering
- ND Nutrition and Dietetics: Nutrition and Dietetics
- ND Office Tech & Mgt: Office Tech & Mgt
- ND Public Administration: Public Admin
- ND Purchasing and Supply: Purchasing and Supply
- ND Quantity Surveying: Quantity Surveying
- ND Science Lab. Tech: Science Lab Tech
- ND Social Development: General Studies
- ND Statistics: Maths and Statistics
- ND Surveying and Geo-Informatics: Survey and Geoinformatics
- ND Urban and Regional Planning: Urban and Regional Planning
- ND Welding and Fabrication: Mechanical Engineering
- ND Wildlife and Ecotourism: Agric Technology
Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Eligibility.
- Minimum of Five (5) ‘O’ level WASC/GCE, NABTEB or SSCE/NECO at credit passes in not more than two sittings.
- Must attain the minimum JAMB UTME Cut-Off Mark for the current year.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Form.
Application Fee › Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
- Log on to the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Application Portal via http://fpmportal.net/forms/
- Click on the Start Application Button
- Register and Login
- Select Campus i.e Mubi or Yola Campus
- Select Course form the Drop-down Menu
- Click on the Apply Button to your desired course
- Generate Payment Slip and Proceed to make payment online
- Complete payment and return to portal to complete your application
NOTE: Please kindly note that, payment for this form can only be made using ATM Card through Remita. Also make sure to check your Names and the Amount to pay on the payment slip generated as payment made are Not Refundable. To pay, select your card type and click on the pay now link.
Closing Date: 31st October, 2019.
Please address all complaints to FPM through e-mail or phone calls (10:00AM – 4:00PM weekdays only)
+234 (0) 8063618602
+234 (0) 7033065760
+234 (0) 8069240774
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!