Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM), Adamawa State, various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal Poly Mubi ND Full-Time Courses
- ND Forestry Technology: Forestry Technology
- ND Accountancy: Accountancy
- ND Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering: Agric & Bioengineering
- ND Agric Technology: Agric Technology
- ND Animal Health and Production: Animal Health Production
- ND Architecture Technology: Architectural Technology
- ND Banking and Finance: Banking and Finance
- ND Building Technology: Building Technology
- ND Business Administration and Management: Business Admin & Mgt
- ND Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering
- ND Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering: Computer Engineering
- ND Computer Science: Computer Science
- ND Cooperative Economics and Management: Cooperative Economics and Management
- ND Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering
- ND Estate Management: Estate Management
- ND Food Science Technology: Food Technology
- ND Horticulture: Horticulture Technology
- ND Hospitality Management: Hospitality Mgt
- ND Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology: Environmental Science
- ND Leisure and Tourism: Leisure and Tourism
- ND Library and Information Science: Library and Information Sci
- ND Mass Communication: Mass Communication
- ND Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering
- ND Nutrition and Dietetics: Nutrition and Dietetics
- ND Office Tech & Mgt: Office Tech & Mgt
- ND Public Administration: Public Admin
- ND Purchasing and Supply: Purchasing and Supply
- ND Quantity Surveying: Quantity Surveying
- ND Science Lab. Tech: Science Lab Tech
- ND Social Development: General Studies
- ND Statistics: Maths and Statistics
- ND Surveying and Geo-Informatics: Survey and Geoinformatics
- ND Urban and Regional Planning: Urban and Regional Planning
- ND Welding and Fabrication: Mechanical Engineering
- ND Wildlife and Ecotourism: Agric Technology
Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates who indicate the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi as their Institution of 1st choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 100 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible. (A minimum of five (5) credit passes in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE, NBC, or NABTEB at not more than two sittings)
- Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic Mubi during their UTME registration. Such applicants are to undergo change of institution through JAMB CAPS, and select Federal Polytechnic Mubi as their first choice. The candidates should visit the nearest approved JAMB Computer Based Test Centre (C.B.T.C.) and complete the online change of institution and programmes
How to Apply for Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Form
Applicants are required to log into the institution’s portal_ (https://fpmportal.net/forms/) using their JAMB registration number as both login ID and password.
A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through Remita to the Polytechnic.
Candidates within the Mubi metropolis may come to the Polytechnic ICT Centre for the case of online post UTME screening. The screening exercise commences immediately.
Candidates who applied for admission are strongly advised to upload copy of their SSCE WAEC, NECO, GCE, NBC, or NABTEB to the JAMB website (CAPS) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centres. Failure to do so would deny the candidate’s admission.
For further enquires, call 08032719854; 07033065760; 07033001401; 08069240774.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.