Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Diploma Programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the Diploma programmes run by the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Polytechnic Diploma Programmes shall run for four (4) semesters.
Federal Poly Nasarawa Diploma Courses
- Electrical/electronic engineering technology (Power Machines option)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Business Administration and Management
- Library and Information Sciences
- Estate Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Land Administration
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Environmental Management
- Hospitality Management (Catering)
- Tourism and Event Management
- Cooperative Economic & Management
- Foundary Technology
- Railway Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- Local Government Studies
- Social Development and Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Crime Management, Prevention and Control
Federal Poly Nasarawa Diploma Admission Requirements
At least four (4) passes including Mathematics and English Language and other relevant subjects at the GCE O’ Level, (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) or its equivalent.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Diploma Admission Form
Interested applicants are advised to visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng ) to fill expression of interest data capturing in line with the stipulated admission procedures.
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.