Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Pre-HND (ND II) admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the NDII/Pre-Higher National Diploma (Pre-HND) programme run by the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
The National Diploma (NDII) Programme shall run for two (2) semesters.
Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre-HND Courses
- Electrical/electronic engineering technology (Power Machines option)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Business Administration and Management
- Library and Information Sciences
- Estate Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre-HND Admission Requirements
Ordinary Diploma or its equivalent in relevant discipline and five (5) Credits at not more than two sittings at the GCE O’Level, (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language and any three relevant subjects.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre-HND Admission Form
Interested applicants are advised to visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng ) to fill expression of interest data capturing in line with the stipulated admission procedures.
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.