Federal Poly Nasarawa School Fees 2021/2022 | Pre-ND, ND & HND
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa school fees schedule for Pre-ND, ND and HND programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session have been released.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa has released the amount payable as school fees by Pre-ND, National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) students of the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Registration Procedure for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Federal Poly Nasarawa School Fees Schedule
- School of Business:
- N32,600 for NDI
- N36,100 for NDII
- N33,900 for HNDI
- N36,100 for HNDII
- SCHOOL OF ENV/ENGR’G/APPL.SCI/INFO.TECH:
- N32,100 for Pre-ND
- N37,600 for NDI
- N38,100 for NDII
- N36,600 for HNDI
- N38,100 for HNDII.
NOTE: Additional Information
- ND Acceptance Fee (EIDC & Printing of Admission Letter)- N10,000
- HND Acceptance Fee (EIDC & Printing of Admission Letter)- N15,000
- Late Registration Fee [All Students] – N10,000 (Effective from 2021/2022 academic session)
- Students Union Government [SUG] – N2,000 (Effective from 2021/2022 academic session)
- Accommodation Fee – N10,000 (Where the students desire to use the Hostel Facility)
- Application form fee (for full-time & part-time) – N10,000 (Effective from 2021/2022 academic session)
- Departmental level (new & returning students) – N2,000 (Effective from 2021/2022 academic session)
Click on the image below to see the full breakdown:
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates