Federal Polytechnic, Oko, OKOPOLY HND admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Oko Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Every new student will pay N15,500.00 acceptance fee.
Admitted students should apply the following steps for Acceptance of Admission (Note: within two weeks of Notification of Admission):
I. Proceed to Bursary section (Revenue Collection [email protected] Extension Site) to generate acceptance Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
II. Proceed to any of the approved collecting banks to pay your Acceptance fee (on the Remita platform) and obtain payment print out.
III. Return to the Bursary (Revenue Unit) with the payment printout to obtain your Acceptance Letter.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!